Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Box full of Embellishments SWAP








So I am all done! This was an international swap, and only 4 people signed up. Me, my mom, a woman from France and a woman from Australia. So exciting! So I am sending my box to France, but I am receiving a box from Australia, click here to see the ladies website and the actual box she made me, http://www.natashaburns.blogspot.com/ she made amazing things. So everyone pretty much had to make the same sized box and the same design, there were instructions thank goodness. I filled my box with brads, eyelets, things i cut from the cricut, the sizzix, fibers, ribbons, chipboard pieces, tags, and more. I love the way the box turned out and I had never made anything like this before. The next swap I am doing is an altered Playing Card swap!

3 comments:

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

You were so lucky to get Natasha as your swap partner. You sent a great box also!
Ele

PaRiS*aNd*hAnnAh*MaMa* said...

Did u see the box she is sending me? I put a link in a blog post....It is amazing.....I haven't gotten it yet....But she gave me the link in case I wanted a peek.

Charmingdesigns said...

Isn't Natasha the best! your blog is great! Love all your crafts. Laurie