Saturday, May 12, 2007

Visiting Arline




Well this is my first blog so bare with me.


I created this blog so I could update my progress in my Stampin Up business and my creative adventures.




So I recently visited my Stampin Up recruiter Arline. She and I met at the Holiday Bazaar at the Elma Fairgrounds and after seeing her wonderful work I wanted to become a demonstrator too. I have been a demonstrator since January 2007 and I hadn't seen Arline since then. Finally I made it to her house and for a few hours we got to catch up on the new techniques, stamps, and projects. I had a blast and I can't wait to go again.
The card I posted at the top was one of my favorite Arline showed me. The large flower stamp is going to be the next stamp I purchase from Stampin UP.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words. I had a good time the other night too and we need to do it more often!