Sunday, May 20, 2007

Cardmaking Meetings!

I am a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, my name is Amanda Westgard and I have put together a Stampin'/Cardmaking meeting twice a month in Elma. It costs five dollars to attend both meetings. So five dollars a month but that is only to cover supplies. There will be drawings held, snacks, lots of new ideas, we will make 2 or 3 cards at each meeting. If you have new ideas or techniques you are also welcome to share them with the group. Everyone is invited, beginners to advanced papercrafters are welcome.

I used to work at Micheals Arts and Crafts store in Aberdeen but since it's been closed I have become part of the Stampin' Up Community.
Feel free to email me at duggly2@hotmail.com for more information.

If you just want to host a party send me a message and I will get back to you promptly.

No comments: