Saturday, October 6, 2007

Fiber Festival!







I went to the Fiber Festival where my cousin Michelle was selling her handmade items and also had her espresso stand outside.....There were lots of vendors there selling fiber arts, jewelry, jams, quilts, candy, handmade soaps and other misc. I had fun and here are a few things I bought, it was great for christmas shoppin. There is a needle felted santa...very cute....Some charms...my cousin makes them....and found the most amazing Jelly there....At the festival I bought a small jar of garlic rosemary jelly...I was curious to see what it tasted like on chicken and bread....So I found out I am the best cook, not really the jelly just makes me look like I know what i am doing.....I love this jelly....So i emailed the seller and I bought these three jars!!!! I recommend buying these jellies for cooking......It makes your house smell so great and even though you are cooking with garlic, basil and rosemary....it still makes the chicken taste sweet and its very juicy!!! Contact Mrs. Rydman at rydman@ techline.com. She is located in Aberdeen, WA.

No comments: